Social Icons

วันอังคารที่ 8 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2557

About Today: Stay Secure and Safe Online

If you can't see this email, click here

About


It's a lie when people tell you that you can't stay safe online. Sure there are scoundrels out there, but you can avoid them. Say, you look like a smart person. Tell you what, for only $19.95 I can show you...

Do NOT Post These Things on Facebook!
I'm an oversharer. In five minutes you'll know everything about me. You'll know my likes, dislikes, and where I'm itchiest. That's why I have to control myself on Facebook. There are just some things you should never post on Facebook.
Search Related Topics:  facebook  facebook security  facebook privacy

5 Steps to Safer and Stronger Password
I know, I know. I hate having so many passwords, too. I'm at the point where all my passwords are Aboutisgreat1, Aboutisgreat2, Aboutisgreat3. Those are not safe or strong passwords.
Search Related Topics:  brute force  1337 leet  captcha

Who Are the Nastiest People on the Internet?
Who, exactly, are all the bad people on the internet? Sometimes it seems like everyone is out to get you.
Search Related Topics:  hackers  criminals  cyberstalkers

Have a Backup Ready
There's just no getting around it: If something happens to your data, you have to have a back-up to go to to get your data. And you need a local and offsite (not in your office or home) backup, too.


Related Searches
Featured Articles
Should a Petite Woman Wear Pink?
Shoes to Wear with Cropped Ankle Jeans
Should You Use a Headhunter for Your Next Job?
Are Credit Cards Really Bad?
Tips for Typing Faster on the iPad
What Exactly Is Brain Freeze?

 

More from About.com

Run Your First 5K
Even couch potatoes can be ready for a 5K with just a couple months of training. Read more...>



Help! I'm Too Busy
Time and stress management tips to help you feel as though you have more time. Read more...>




 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About.com Today newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here. If you would like to unsubscribe from all newsletters sent from About.com, please send an email to optout@about.com with "Unsubscribe" as the subject line.

About.com respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
1500 Broadway, 6th Floor
New York, NY, 10036

© 2014 About.com
 
 
Follow us on:
Facebook Twitter

Advertisement

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น